Friday, October 21, 2011

Cain says president making mistake telling the enemy when the withdrawl begins

Herman Cain
Frontrunner Herman Cain did not write a press release, but that may be a good thing. It might have been more confusing than his 9-9-9 tax plan. He misunderstood his own plan. He it changed to 9-0-9. I heard him explain it but I am still confused.

Watching Cain, I sense he thinks he is the smartest person in the room, and everyone has to defer to him. To get the votes and support of the Tea Party, Cain has shown that he will pander and say whatever is necessary to achieve his political goals.

 Cain is a nonstop critic of President Obama. He said he would run circles around him in a foreign policy debate. I would pay to see that!  In a debate with President Obama, Cain would get whipped so fast he wouldn't realize he's been hit by lightning speed intelligence.

Cain's cryptic statement on troop withdrawal from Iraq was made in the midst of his campaign. It reveals how short-sighted he is when it comes to a complex subject like foreign policy.

"Whether or not it's the right thing to do, I would consult with the commanders. The thing that I wouldn't do that the president is doing, is telling the enemy how many troops you gonna bring out and when you gonna bring 'em out. I believe that our time there was worth it, but I would not have announced this big drawdown, tell the enemy so now they're going to basically position themselves." 

That's it?           

No comments: