Thursday, July 7, 2011

Then You'd Know I Love You So

Then You'd know I Love You So

If I could write a million poems
I'd write them all to you
I'd fill each poem with picture words
to show my love is so true
Then you'd know, I love you so

            Oh, I wish you understood
            How much you mean to me
            That's the way I dream of different ways
            To make you clearly see
            If I could only find a way
            To make my dreams unfold
            Then you'd know I love you so

If I could paint your portrait, dear
I'd color it with love
Your countenance I's shape so fair
More grand than stars above
Then you'd know I love you so

Oh, I wish you understood
How  much you mean to me
That's why I dream of different ways
To make you clearly see
If I could only find a way
To make my dreams unfold
Then you'd  know I love you so

If I could write a song for you
I'd write a tune of divine
My love, warm like a burning flame
Would glow in every line
Then you'd know I love you so

copyrighted  by Lorenzo Fitzpatrick         

No comments: